Vancouver Islands Moving Service
"Call To Arrange An In Person Moving Quote"
The process of hiring Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands, or Sunshine Coast movers typically involves a little bit of extra planning, and should be done slightly differently than ordering a pizza or a taxi. So unless your move is a simple one, we don’t book it over the phone. Instead, we start your move off on the right foot by sending a skilled moving consultant to your home, free of charge, to give you a totally personalized plan for your move, to accompany our 100% firm written quotation.
The result? A better quality Island move for YOU our Customer, done for a 100% guaranteed firm price.
Be sure to play our Welcome Video at the top left of your screen to learn more about our moving system.
Smaller load moving to or from Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands, or Sunshine Coast? Our “shared load” service is great for smaller moves! If you can be somewhat flexible on dates, we can often “piggy back" a smaller load onto a load already going over and save you money!
We are members of the Better Business Bureau, and have been serving the Lower Mainland for over two decades.
Vancouver & Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast Destinations:
- Campbell River
- Saltspring Island
- Mayne Island
- Pender Island
- Sechelt & Gibsons
- Powell River
"Benefits Of An In-Person Moving Quote For Your Island Move"
Moves booked haphazardly over the phone without the proper pre-planning can be disorganized and result in final charges being much higher than the original price quoted. Getting an in-person firm, written quote and a personalized plan for your move solves this problem. It gives us lots of runway BEFORE moving day to anticipate and confirm that all the important details of your move are in order, including:
- Ferry reservations! Very important, especially for commercial vehicles, as other transport trucks making daily Island deliveries that share the first floor commercial deck of ferry will also sail on the first or second sailing in the morning.
- Size of truck(s)- large enough to fit your furniture, while at the same time not wasting space on the ferry. If applicable, height clearance requirements in underground loading bays must be accounted for. Occasionally a smaller truck will be required to "shuttle" furniture if a driveway is too steep for a regular size moving truck.
- Adequate number of movers
- Correct scheduling to meet move out and move in deadlines. (Tip: if you have to be out by 12:00 noon, it's always better to load the day before!)
- Reservation of elevators and truck parking for the correct amount of time.
- No stopping zones- working around 7:00 am to 9:30 am and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm no stopping zones.
- Problem solving to move difficult pieces of furniture
- Specialty wrappings for sofas, mattresses, flat screen TV's, pictures, hanging clothes.
Moving is often ranked as one of the more stressful things that people can go through, but it need not be this way—the stress associated with moving can be greatly reduced by hiring the right moving company.
If you would like to arrange a quote for your Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands, or Sunshine Coast move, feel free to contact us by Phone, Text, What's App, or fill out the Contact Form at the top of of your screen!